Now, here’s a recipe I just had to share with all you healthy eaters … yum!
1 cup pitted Meedjool dates
1 cup of nuts (e.g almonds, or cashews, or macadamia’s – soak overnight)
1/3 cup Cacao Powder
1/3 cup coconut oil
1 Tsp organic vanilla essence
2 tablespoons chia seeds
¼ cup agave syrup
2 teaspoons macca powder
1 cup shredded coconut
1. Add soaked nuts, dates, and coconut oil to food processer, process until well mixed and a dough-like consistency.
2. Add remaining ingredients such as cacao powder, vanilla essence, chia seeds, agave syrup, macca powder.
3. Once well blended, make small balls of the mixture with your hands
4. Roll balls in the shredded coconut
5. Place in fridge until ready to serve
This article is part of your product from Sarah O’Connor …